In addition to allowing you to benefit from special prices on all screenings, accreditation will be a sign of solidarity for this 13th edition.
Starting this year, the festival catalogue will be dematerialized and accessible online, and thus no longer offered as part of accreditation. Nevertheless, we know that many of you would like to have a printed version. We will therefore offer soon a subscription, and if the number of requests is sufficient, the catalogue will also have a physical edition. Thank you for your understanding.
Sign up for our newsletters and follow us on social media to keep up with the festival announcements day by day.
• Special rate of 5€ for all regular screenings (instead of 7€)
• Reduced prices on all main events
• Free screenings
• Discounts at the cinema bookstore of the Lumière Institute and on boutique items
• A special festival set menu and a reduction of 20% at the Grand Café des Négociants and the Petit Négo during the festival
• Special deals at the village and participating restaurants.
You can also get your accreditation at the Lumière Institute, open only for ticket sales of the festival.
Ce site nécessite l'utilisation d'un navigateur internet plus récent. Merci de mettre à jour votre navigateur Internet Explorer vers une version plus récente ou de télécharger Mozilla Firefox. :