7€ general admission / 5€ for accredited members / 4€ for children -14
We recommend you buy your tickets in advance.
Seats are guaranteed until 15 minutes before the start of the screening.
• Opening Night - Halle Tony Garnier: 20€ / 17€ accredited members
• Family event The Nightmare Before Christmas – Halle Tony Garnier: 8€ adults / 6€ children -14 / 6€ accredited members
• Jazz concert by Henri Texier and his Trio – Institut Lumière: 20€ / 17€ accredited members
• Concert Eastwood Symphonic – Auditorium of Lyon: 30€ / 20€ accredited members
• Film-concert Dans la nuit – Auditorium of Lyon: 15€ / 13€ accredited members
• Tim Burton All-Nighter – Halle Tony Garnier: 25€ / 20€ accredited members and students
• Conversation with Tim Burton – Théâtre des Célestins : Free entry
• Lumière Award Presentation Ceremony – Amphitheatre of the Centre de Congrès: Details yet to come
• Closing Ceremony – Halle Tony Garnier: 18€ / 15€ accredited members
• Piano film-concerts – various venues: 9€ / 6€ accredited members / 5€ children -14
• Meiko Kaji All-Nighter – Institut Lumière: 14€ / 12€ accredited members
• Master Classes by Artists – Pathé Bellecour / TNP: 7€ / 5€ accredited members
> All tickets available online
> Hangar du Premier-Film: rue du Premier-Film Lyon 8th , Tuesday to Sunday from 12pm to 6:30pm.
> Photo gallery of the Institut Lumière: 3, rue de l’Arbre Sec Lyon 1st, Wednesday to Sunday, 2pm to 7pm (exceptionally closed on Wednesday 28 and Thursday 29 September) and during the festival: every day from 11am to 8pm.
> Festival Village: Institut Lumière Park, rue du Premier-Film, Lyon 8th, from 10:30am to 9pm from Saturday 15 to Sunday 23 of October.
> From 16 to 23 October, tickets on sale at Pathé Bellecour, Cinéma Comœdia and UGC Ciné Cité Confluence.
> Tickets for each screening will be available directly at the movie theatre on the same day
Tickets purchased online must be printed or presented on a smartphone. They will not be available in the movie theatres. Accreditation cards purchased on the internet must be picked up in person (photo on site), at one of the following points of sale: Villa Lumière, Hangar du Premier-Film, the Institut Lumière photo gallery and the festival village. The Pass Région card and the Pass Culture are only accepted at the festival's points of sale.
Please bring Proof of identity for any ticket with a reduced rate (accredited, under 14 years old...).
General conditions of sale here
Ce site nécessite l'utilisation d'un navigateur internet plus récent. Merci de mettre à jour votre navigateur Internet Explorer vers une version plus récente ou de télécharger Mozilla Firefox. :